Sunday, January 3, 2010

Up in the Air

So if you read my post about the Golden Globe nominations, you are well aware that I was really excited to see 'Up in the Air'. I must say, I was not disappointed.

I went into this movie not knowing exactly what it was about, but with George Clooney, Anna Kendrick, and the woman from 'The Departed' in it, I honestly didn't care. I should also start doing these posts as soon as possible after seeing a movie, because by now it's been almost two weeks since I've seen it and I don't remember all the specifics or my initial reactions concerning why I enjoyed it so much.

It was quirky and honest, and Anna Kendrick did an amazing job. She played the part perfectly, and so did Clooney and Vera Farmiga -- her character definitely surprised me the most. Wasn't expecting where that part of the story line was going at all.

After it comes out on DVD and I watch it again I might re-update with more specifics as my mind isn't really working right now. I can say that I did thoroughly enjoy this movie, will be getting it when it comes out on DVD, and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment