Saturday, January 23, 2010

No Country for Old Men

I've been meaning to watch this movie ever since it won an Oscar for Best Picture. Well, I finally got around to it, and I must say I liked it. I honestly had no idea what it was about before, I just have a need to watch Academy Award winning movies to see for myself. I don't really have anything specific to say about it -- there were no parts that I was particularly dazzled or disappointed by, I just liked it in general. I wasn't paying total attention towards the end, and the ending completely confused me. So I rewound it a little bit, paid attention this time, and was still confused. I googled it and found out what the ending meant, and I think if I watched it again I might notice different things throughout the film that would make the understanding of the ending easier. If you have two hours to kill, and don't mind some blood from gunshot wounds, then I recommend a once-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment